Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shout out


What, what!!!
Big Daddy O in the hizzy!
Gots to give props to my homey. Gots a shout-out Yo, yo doctor joe! You da man! Winning dat medal. Y'all know that's the shizznit.
Dis here has been one kick ass conference. Y'all put out a phat spread and I got my eat on. Props to y'all who put it together...
Sup with my man going crazy and shootin dem folks down in Fort Hood? Yo, brotha, peace. Y'all don't got to go shootin folks.
So, anyway, yo. My peeps ripped this party up. And y'all native americans, we down. It's all good.
Peace, out dog.
Big Daddy O


Okay. This is definitely over the top, tongue in cheek. But, would have been any less disrespectful than what Obama's actual remarks were to address today's tragedy in Fort Hood, Texas? I think it would be very close.
For a President and Commander-in-Cheif to openly display utter disrespect for this situation is inexcusable.
This was a peek behind the mask. What we saw today was indicative of President Obama's real self. We saw an abhorrent display of how this President regards America and it's soldiers. His behavior today was as inappropriate as hiring a clown for a funeral. Actually, that's precisely what it was.
I challenge anyone to give one reasonable excuse for his remarks today. And, my liberal friends, remember ... The key word there is "reasonable".
I know that may be a foriegn concept to you. But, it is a prerequisite to converse in this forum.
I await your replies ....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Alex Lonchiadis

No comments:

Post a Comment